With my old students/friends (you may recognize them from my old blog)

With some of my new students eating some delicious pastries!
----------------
Work has been good. It was a little stressful at first - adjusting to a different school with different culture/people, and also adjusting to my responsibilities. The way it works right now is that I teach on Mondays/Wednesdays/Fridays, and do IT (computer) work on Tuesdays and Thursdays. I enjoy my work. I enjoy doing the IT stuff, and I enjoy talking and hanging out with my students. The only thing I'd say I don't enjoy as much is my schedule (I work until late on my teaching days), but I suppose it's part of the job. We try to make the most out of weekends. On Saturdays, we usually clean the house, take care of errands, try to spend time with friends and/or attend practice for service on Sundays (if we're serving). On Sundays, we take it slow. We go to chrch in the morning, and then we try to stay at home, relaxing and in general enjoying the day.
----------------
Before closing this post, I just want to let you know that we'll be sending out a newsletter very soon. So, if you'd like to receive it, please let us know by sending an email to theborgeses [at] gmail.com.
Take care!
Pedro
Oh Pedro, your bride is just gorgeous! :) I am glad you guys are settling in well! It's definitely good to start your reading habits now! When we are in the Word, everything else always fits in place! :)
ReplyDeleteLove you guys! Audge, your email is coming soon! :D