Happy Mid-November! We can't believe how quickly time is flying by...next week is Thanksgiving, and soon December will be here! We're thankful for each day and each week we enjoy here. Here's what's been happening in our lives lately:
---------------------
Photo #18--Jackets: It's finally cold enough that we're wearing jackets and drinking hot coffee!!

Photo #19--Pizza Wonderland: We had a spontaneous date night in Hoi An this week. Usually we plan date nights a few days in advance, but this was on a whim! On our last date night we went to a movie, and on the back of our ticket stub there was a 40% discount for pizza at one of our favorite restaurants, Al Fresco's! We enjoyed this yummy pizza on the patio of a beautiful, dry evening.
Photo #20--Quiche-erole: I made this for dinner...I'm not sure if it's a casserole or a quiche, but it tastes good! In an attempt to save money, I've been trying to utilize everything we have in in the fridge for meals. This is made of eggs, potato, flour, baking soda, green onion, cheese, salt & pepper. I'm having a lot of fun experimenting and making up my own recipes! :)
Photo #21--Neighborly Visits: Lately, out little neighbor Bi Do (Pumpkin) has been coming into our house on her own. She sees that our gate is open, and makes her way in. She's somewhere between 18 months-2 years old, but she can get into our house on her own, and even kicks off her little sandals before entering. The other day, Pedro was in the kitchen, and I was coming down the stairs when I saw Bi Do coming in through the curtain. I called out to her and she looked up with a smile. She walked straight for the kitchen, so I followed her in there and gave her a piece of chocolate chip cookie. She ate it, but made a face. I think she liked it though, because she accepted another bite before she left. Isn't she precious??
Photo #22--Laundry: After MANY days of hard rain, the sun has come out :) Everyone on our block (and I'm sure everywhere else) took advantage of the nice weather to do some laundry. The backs of most houses are up against the backs of other houses, so optimal sunshine for drying clothes is in the driveway, on the front gate, or sometimes even in the road! Whatever works :)

So there's a little piece of our life this week! We hope you're enjoying the many blessings of the Fall-iday season. Love to you and your families!



No comments:
Post a Comment