Saturday, March 17, 2012

Another New Home

We have used the word "home" a lot lately, in reference to numerous different geographical locations: our house in Vietnam, the city of Danang, the hotel we stayed in for a week in Saigon, Puerto Rico, Washington State...and now, our apartment in Dallas. Our home is where we are together, where we are at the end of the day, where our toothbrushes are :) In Vietnamese, the phrase "nhà tôi" is used to refer to your spouse. It literally means "my house," or "my home." I really like that. Where Pedro is, that is my home, for now. As the Lord tells us who are Christians, this (earth) is not our home, "but our citizenship is in heaven" (Philippians 3:20, NIV).

So for now, for this season, our physical home is here in Dallas, Texas!

We've slowly been setting things up and settling in, so I will get another post up soon with photos of what things are looking like so far.

"As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord."
Joshua 24:15b

1 comment:

  1. You guys are awesome, and we love you! Isn't it crazy how we can have multiple homes? I love the phrase "nhà tôi!" I think I'll start using it for Jameson! ;)

    ReplyDelete